Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First-Rate Second Date

I appologize for not updating earlier, but the last few days have been busy. As I mentioned before, I had a date with Jaron on Friday. It was incredible. We doubled with his older sister Becca, the sweetest person in the world, and her date Josh, a guy from my seminary class. We went to the park played around. Jaron and Becca made dinner for us-spaghetti-but they didn't bring plates (intentionally). So they spread out a plastic tablecloth on the picnic table and we ate straight off of it! It was so funny! Then we did ice blocking down the hills and just played around, enjoying the stormy weather. When it got dark and started to rain, we went to Jaron's house and played Phase 10. That's two dates in a row that we've played it. I love that game though. Anyway, it was just so fun. And Jaron was such a gentleman- he opened the car door for me, it was so sweet. I hope I can have more fun dates like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment