Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What's black and white and read all over?
















Me in a newspaper ballgown...that's what! It was the funnest mutual activity I've done in a long time. I went to mutual with my older sister who is a young women leader in her ward. The point was to create a modest ball gown for each of the models-I was one of them-out of newspaper and ribbon. It was fantastic. I love the dress...I'm so glad I got pictures of it. It was modeled after Disney's Cinderella dress. Notice the beautiful matching diamond necklace and headband. The newspapers were all from this week, so there were all kinds of pictures of Michael Jackson in it, one of which they taped to my butt. The best was the roasted chicken on my tummy that said "belly up". I loved this activity and would love to do it again.





No comments:

Post a Comment