Monday, July 27, 2009

On My Doorstep Again

Hunter showed up on my doorstep again...and it was kind of awesome. He brought me cookies that he had made himself... :D And he was really nice to me this morning when I was texting him. I told him the cookies he made were fantastic...and he replied "Oh, thanks...And by the way, I wanted to say sorry for all the mean things I've done to u...I was kinda a jerk. I'm really sorry. I'm trying to be nice now...Like seriously I was very immature with the jalepenos and all the prank calls and rude comments. But you were never mean to me so I'm sorry." I replied that I forgave him a long time ago and he said "Oh that's so sweet of you" and I said "It's sweet of you too". And these are direct quotes...no joke. I've been really happy all day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment