Saturday, June 6, 2009

Brief (but maybe rather long) Update

What a week! By summer standards, it was pretty packed (but incredibly fun). I thought that this would probably be the boringest week of the whole summer, but it actually turned out great. As I already said, I had a guy on my doorstep on Monday. I got to babysit Reed all day Tuesday (with Ella's help of course!). My mom came home from her trip to Alabama on Wednesday, and we're all glad she's home. I can't remember Thursday, but I know I did something. Yesterday I spent the afternoon with my older sister Amanda shopping for books for her library. We went to Bookman's and along with her books she bought the first season of Dawson's Creek (It was her favorite show when she was my age). So I stayed over at her house last night to watch it. It was pretty good-I was too young to watch it when it was on TV. Then this morning we stripped the stain off of her new bookshelves for her library. That was a first for me, but incredibly fun because we were laughing and joking the entire time. Tomorrow is Sunday, so it should be a lot less busy. Next week I'm going to clean up my room so that we can paint it! Yeah! I'll tell ya more about it as soon as it happens. Who knows? Maybe this summer will turn out to be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment