Monday, June 1, 2009

A guy on my doorstep

Summer vacation started less than two weeks ago, and I'm already missing all of my friends. And, since I was at Girls' Camp most of last week, it's been quite a while since I've talked to any of my guy friends. Today, though, I had the surprise of the day when one of them was on my front doorstep. I was on the computer and the doorbell rang. My little sister answered it, and I heard a guy's voice ask "Is Millie here?". My mind raced wondering who it was and what they would possibly be here for. When I got to the door (a whole six steps from the computer) I saw Logan Carroll! I was so glad to see him, but still had no idea what he was here for. And he smelled good. Then he proceeded to tell me that i had left my scripture mastery flash cards from Seminary on the bus, and that he had come to deliver them. We talked a minute more, and he mentioned Boot Camp last week. It really wasn't a huge event today, but it meant a lot to me. So I made him brownies. (its something i do frequently for people I want to thank.)

No comments:

Post a Comment