Saturday, June 13, 2009

Early morning service activity

This morning I went with my dad to help at the church welfare farm in Coolidge. I was quite a neat experience. I was glad that I had him sign us up. But it was EARLY! We were supposed to start work at 5:30 am, but it took an hour to drive out there, so we had to meet at the church at 4:15 (it was still dark outside!) Then I had to have a few minutes to get ready to go, so I had to get up at 3:45 am! (pretty sure that's a first for me.) We were finished working by 7:30 (usually I don't even get up that early). It was great though. I've been dozing on and off most of the past few hours, but I think I'm caught up on sleep now. In a little while I'm going to go over to Nan's house to watch more Dawson's Creek (she got season 2)! I miss my friends. I hope I can get them to come over for a water fight and weenie roast. That would be so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment