Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Go D-Backs!

Tonight for mutual we are going to the Diamondbacks' Game! I like baseball. It is one of the few sports that I actually understand. I'm not a very competitive person, and have never been very good at sports, but I do enjoy watching them every once in a while. Mesa High football games are probably the most exciting to watch (but that's just because we have the most school spirit out of everyone!) Go Jackrabbits! Purple and Gold! (Even though there won't be another game for a few months!) . That's part of why I'm sad that school's out, I love going to games and other activities. I am glad for the break, though. It was getting kind of hard to keep up. The last few weeks were the worst in terms of work, but the best in terms of friends and socializing. I am glad for the break, but am looking forward to when it starts again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey awesome blog. Mesa High games are the coolest. lol. keep up the good work. \Cort

    ReplyDelete