Friday, June 19, 2009

Jason is dead!

Hello everyone. I would like to explain to you all that i did not make the last few posts were not made by me but my friend Jason. If he wanted me to post pictures of him on my blog he should have asked. He also changed the background of my blog without my knowledge. My bad for not going on the computer for a week. Hey at least I like the change, but Jason seriously ask next time! Huff! (with exasperation and amusement). At least he didn't change my playlist.

2 comments:

  1. there werent any pics on there yet, and the back ground was kind of boring, I will ask if your on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason. Let me tell you I love the changes, but next time, ASK FIRST! Thanks for choosing such a cute background. Jason, I really want to talk to you, but you're never on.

    ReplyDelete